Time: 4-6 hours
(depending on the shooting range and size of the group)
Ammo: 250 rounds
In practical shooting, basics are what matter most. This training is a must for anyone who wishes to learn to shoot. For those who already have some experience, it is a return to basics and the best way to eliminate bad habits.
Level III is designed for those who have completed Level II, or those who already have adequate experience of the AR-15 rifle as required for the training, and verified by our instructor.
The training is conducted by ex-operators of GROM, Poland’s most renowned special forces.
- Safety rules
- Appropriate and fast working on trigger
- Kneeling and standing positions shooting
- Left- and right-handed shooting
- Shooting from behind cover
- Shooting at different angles
- Shooting on the move
- Shooting with injury
- Combat and tactical magazine replacements
- Malfunctions and their clearing
- Competency test
- Performance assessment
- AR-15 + 3 magazines
- Sling, belt and mag pouches
- Eye and ear protection
- 250 rounds