Time: 4-6 hours
(depending on the shooting range and size of the group)
Ammo: 200 rounds
In practical shooting, basics are what matter most. This training is a must for anyone who wishes to learn to shoot. For those who already have some experience, it is a return to basics and the best way to eliminate bad habits.
Level II is for those who have completed Level I, or those who already have some experience with the AR-15 rifle.
The training is conducted by ex-operators of GROM, Poland’s most renowned special forces.
- Safety rules
- Preparation of guns and gear
- Loading and unloading
- A complete and thorough overview of how to handle a firearm, including appropriate body position, grip aiming, working on trigger, using trigger reset
- Dynamic shooting with combat and tactical magazine replacements
- Left-handed shooting,
- Standing, kneeling and prone positions
- Malfunctions type 1 and type 2 and their clearing
- Transition between targets
- Dynamic shooting
- Shooting on the move
- AR-15 + 3 magazines
- Sling, belt and mag pouches
- Eye and ear protection
- 200 rounds