Time: 4-6 hours
(depending on the shooting range and size of the group)
Ammo: 200 rounds
In practical shooting, basics are what matter most.
This training is a must for anyone who wishes to learn to shoot. For those who already have some experience, it is a return to basics and the best way to eliminate bad habits.
Level I has been designed and created to build solid basics and the right habits for beginners in practical shooting. It is an essential part of the training cycle allowing smooth progress to more sophisticated, tactical shootings.
The training is conducted by ex-operators of GROM, Poland’s most renowned special forces.
- Safety rules
- How an AR15 works
- Preparation of guns and gear
- Loading and unloading
- A complete and thorough overview of how to handle a firearm, including:
- Appropriate body position, grip and aiming
- Working on trigger
- Trigger reset
- Magazine replacement in combat
- Malfunctions and what to do/clearing
- Static shooting
- Basics of shooting on the move
- AR-15 + 3 magazines
- Sling, belt and mag pouches
- Eye and ear protection
- 200 rounds