Time: 4-6 hours
(depending on the shooting range and size of the group)
Ammo: 200 rounds
In practical shooting, basics are what matter most. This training is a must for anyone who wishes to learn to shoot. For those who already have some experience, it is a return to basics and the best way to eliminate bad habits.
Level I has been designed and created for those who have as yet no experience with pistols, as well as for those interested in dynamic and/or combat shooting but who have so far practiced bullseye shooting only.
The training is conducted by ex-operators of GROM, Poland’s most renowned special forces.
- Safety rules
- Preparation of guns and gear
- Appropriate body position, grip and trigger control
- A complete and thorough overview of how to handle a firearm, including:
- Trigger reset
- Magazine replacement in combat
- Pistol malfunctions and what to do/clearing
- Basic tactics
- Static shooting
- Rhythmic shooting
- Timed shooting
- Basics of shooting on the move
- Pistol + 2 magazines
- Belt, holster, mag pouches
- Eye and ear protection
- 200 rounds